Position : Senior UI Developer
Job Duties :
Candidate will be a senior developer responsible for the UI layer for a new Third Party Program Management System. The Third Party Program Management System will serve as a repository for the firm’s vendor information and is considered a critical application in the Spend Management space.
This system will be used as central inventory for vendor /third parties information sourced from various systems like Ariba, APDM etc. the system will consolidate vendor/third party related data according to TPPM (Third Party Program Management System office ) requirements. This is a state of the art Greenfield development that starts with a tactical phase, leading to a multi-year strategic implementation.
For this project, he will be responsible for Architecture, design and development of UI components.
Candidate will be required to work across organizational boundaries and participate in discussions on technical and business issues. He will be an independent software developer of complex solutions using Angular and other UX technology. He should be able to mentor junior resources.
Skills Required :
Skill Desired :
- Has 7+ years of experience working as a software engineer with a focus on web UIs, with 3+ years in a senior engineering and architecture role.
- Hands on Experience integrating with workflow orchestrators or rules processing engines such as DROOLS or Camunda or jBPM or Activiti
- Full-stack experience covering both UI and backend service development is preferred
- Experience with different types of testing such as BDD or End to End testing
- Worked in a SDLC best practices driven environment
- CI/CD practices
- Sonar Qube
- Test Automation
- Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization and be effective with both business and technical teams.
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Strong work ethic.
Financial Services experience is a plus
Role as a Technical Architect in relevant areas
C#/WPF development experience